Lush and serene haven with room to entertain
Live a life of unparalleled luxury, elegance and serenity with this spectacular 2.5 acre Bellbowrie beauty. You will live on an expansive lot with mature trees that envelop the home ensuring supreme privacy and a natural outlook from every window in the house.
Double entry doors open into your light-filled foyer and immediately set the tone for this sensational residence. No detail has been overlooked throughout the 446sqm internal floorplan with an additional 99sqm of outdoor living space just waiting to be enjoyed.
There are five bedrooms and three bathrooms spread throughout the home along with multiple light-filled living spaces to suit every mood and occasion.
Your sumptuous main bedroom is large and luxurious with a walk-in robe, a stylish ensuite and a private verandah where you can start the day with your morning coffee. Built-in robes have been fitted to four of the bedrooms which all enjoy easy access to one of the two additional bathrooms including one with a separate toilet and powder room.
The show-stopping layout is centred around an open, light and impeccably presented living zone with a slow combustion fireplace, ducted air-conditioning and a ceiling fan. Large windows frame the leafy outlook while the free-flowing design embraces the dining area and the well-appointed chef’s kitchen.
Preparing meals for family and friends will be a pleasure in this gourmet haven complete with sweeping benchtops, stainless steel appliances and a walk-in pantry. Guests can gather at the breakfast bar as you cook up a storm or they can relax in the raised formal living and dining room with gleaming timber floors underfoot.
Enviable indoor-outdoor living is all yours to enjoy with a seamless connection to the covered entertaining area. Here, you can prepare a meal on the barbeque, dine alfresco or make your way down to the sparkling pool with a wrap-around deck and a poolside pavilion with an outdoor kitchen all set amongst picture-perfect gardens.
This home’s long list of extra features includes a walk-in linen cupboard, a triple car attached garage, a 9mx7m shed, driveway parking space for 6 cars, a greenhouse and beehives for budding apiarists. This serene sanctuary is only 2 minutes from the new Bellbowrie Shopping Centre, schools and Bellbowrie Sports & Community Club. There is a school bus stop outside the property and the Brisbane City Bus is only a 3 minute walk away.
– 5 bed plus office plus study nook, 3 bath plus powder room plus utility
– Walk in robe to master
– Built in robes all bedrooms
– Covered porch entrance and separate hallway
– 3 phase power
– Approx. 60sq home with Triple garage
– New digital meter
– Electric gates with keypad entry and road sensor exit and video doorbell to your mobile phone
– Ducted vacuum throughout
– Flood free land
– Walk in pantry
– 20,000 litre water tanks connected to 600sqm roof area
– Town water and sewage connected to this acreage property
– Irrigation timer water system from rain tanks
– Chicken coop and aviary
– 9mx7mx4m high shed
– 60,000 litre pool
– Wireless High Def projector and 150 inch electric screen
– 6 kilowatt solar inverter
– Daikin 30kw ducted heating/cooling
– Steel framed house approx 15 yrs old
– 12ft ceilings
– Extra large Wood burning stove
– Concrete slab potting shed with water
– Professionally landscaped gardens on 2.5 usable acres
* Close to shops, restaurants/cafes and parks
* Walking distance to bus stops
* 25 mins CBD
* 1.6km to Bellbowrie Shopping Plaza
* 1.6km to Moggill Village Shopping Centre
* 1.9km to Bellbworie Sports & Community Club inc
* 7km to UQ Pinjarra Hills
DISCLAIMER – This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide unfortunately cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.