Investors Dream - $865 per week - 8% gross return
Another happy client in Howsan Street MOUNT GRAVATT EAST with omar-hamid! If you’re thinking of selling, or curious to know what your property is worth why not arrange a time to chat about your property. Simply complete our request an appraisal form.
This versatile property has so much to offer with highly attractive and proven rental returns as shared accommodation. You also have the option to live in and rent part of the property out. Howsan St is a prime location with ample schools, universities and shopping option at your doorstep.
Built in 2003 this home forms part of a boutique duplex with a sizable 158m2 of living space and 91m2 of exclusive use external area. That is a total of 249m2! Upon entering this home you are immediately greeted by an open plan lounge, dining and kitchen area. This area is smartly tiled offering a hard wearing and stylish look. The kitchen has stainless steel appliance and plenty of bench space with ample storage.
Consider the features
– Large bedroom/second living area with built in wardrobes and direct external access
– Fully equipped kitchen with ample storage and s/s appliances
– Laundry area with powder room, toilet and coin operated laundry
– Open plan living and dining area
– Ample natural light with air-conditioning and ceiling fan
– Access to large outdoor courtyard area with garden shed and low maintenance gardens
– 4 bedrooms all with built in wardrobes and air-conditioning
– All air-conditioning separately metered
– Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
– Stylish parquetry flooring in all bedrooms
– Main bathroom with spa bath and separate toilet
– Master bedroom with ensuite, walkinrobe and private balcony
– 1.5kw solar panels
– Open and tidy backyard area with privacy
– Low maintenance gardens
– Termite reticulation system (serviced in Nov 2016)
– 3 car ports and 1 open parking space
– Griffith University both Campuses are easily accessible
– Mount Gravatt State School and Mount Gravatt State High School are only 5 and 7 minutes walk respectively
– Mansfield State High School is one of the top 3 best public high school based on NAPLAN score
– Easy access to CBD or Gold Coast via Pacific Motorway
– Easy access to public transport via Logan Road
– A variety of shops, caf?’s and major retailers are walking distance from the property
For a full information memorandum and break down of all returns and outgoings please contact the agent.