Rare Ground Floor Residence with Grassed Area
Attention all first-time buyers, downsizers and astute property investors, this is an exciting opportunity you won’t want to miss. This contemporary and easy-care unit is nestled within a prized pocket of St Lucia and places you just moments from everything you could need including parks, public transport links and The University of Queensland.
Upon entering, the layout unfolds to reveal an open-plan and light-filled kitchen, dining and living room with sliding glass doors that connect to the covered patio. This outdoor area will be a favourite place to gather with guests, cook on the barbeque and dine alfresco as you admire the elevated outlook over the leafy surrounds.
Those with a flair for food will fall head over heels for the well-equipped kitchen with room to show off your culinary skills in style. Sweeping benchtops and a tiled backsplash will delight plus there’s also a raised breakfast bar and plenty of storage including a good-size pantry for absolute convenience. Adding even further appeal to this chef’s haven is the suite of quality stainless steel appliances including a gas cooktop, an oven and a dishwasher.
Easy-care tile flooring flows underfoot throughout the kitchen while the living and dining area is carpeted with air-conditioning promising climate-controlled comfort.
Both bedrooms are nestled at the opposite end of the floorplan with each opening out to a second patio. This bonus outdoor space is ideal for relaxing with your morning coffee or enjoying a nightcap before heading to bed. Each bedroom has a built-in robe and air-conditioning including the main bedroom which is slightly larger and also boasts an ensuite.
Completing your new home is a well-appointed main bathroom, built-in storage for functionality and a two-car tandem car park with lock up storage on the basement level.
A short walk will take you to nearby bus stops and the Guyatt Park ferry terminal along with a host of parks, recreational facilities and UQ. Those who enjoy a day on the green can get out and enjoy a round at the St Lucia Golf Links plus you’re also less than a 15-minute commute (approx.) from the Brisbane CBD with everything you could need on hand.
Unit 11 Features:
– Newly renovated with brand new carpet and freshly painted
– Ground floor residence with minimal stair access from front and rear entries
– Open plan living and dining
– Very large outdoor entertainer’s balcony
– Additional courtyard with covered patio and synethetic grass perfect for outdoor entertaining and children’s play area
– Spacious kitchen with newly restored benchtops, stainless steel appliances, gas cooking and dishwasher
– Main bedroom with ensuite
– Both bedrooms with built-in robes and access to back patio/courtyard
– Internal laundry
– Security/fly screens
– External clothes drying line
– Rear yard access via locked gate from Durham St
– Exclusive use area comprising front; side and rear yards (total 145 sq.m)
– Total area inclusive of unit; balcony; patio and yards (total 289 sq.m)
– Swipe-access basement car parking for 2 cars (3.045m width x 14m length x 2.3m height)
– Bonus exclusive lock-up storage in car park
· Secure entrance for residence only
· On-site Resident Manager
· Complex comprises land area of 3391 sq.m and contains 28 units (including resident managers unit)
· Close to public transport including bus, train and City Cat ferry
· 6.5km from Brisbane CBD
· Close to Toowong Village and Indooroopilly shopping centres
· Conveniently located for local state and private schools and Qld University
· Swimming pool and under-cover BBQ area for residents and guests
· All community areas maintained by groundsmen including hedge trimming of Unit 11 exclusive use area
· Cambridge Square was not affected by either the 2011 or 2022 floods
BCC Rates: $430 per quarter.
Body Corporate Fees: $1546 per quarter.
DISCLAIMER – This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide unfortunately cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.