Enjoy the view of Karumba Place Park from your own backyard!
We all want a home where we look forward to return to everyday. If you enjoy views of greenery and appreciate a quiet environment then come and inspect 12 Karumba Place, Riverhills to experience the tranquillity for yourself.
Located in a quiet area in the middle of a cul-de-sac street this brings minimal traffic.
You will love the versatility this house has to offer with its easy flowing floor plan and neutral colour palate. This home will suit many.
As you enter the home you are welcomed by the first living zone to the left where you can utilise the space however desired whether it’s a casual entertainment lounge, play room for the kids or a formal lounge/dining. To the right is the fourth bedroom which can be used as an office.
The fully functional kitchen is open-plan to the dining area and offers a generous amount of bench space to prepare your meals.
The spacious master bedroom offers walk-through robe which leads into the private ensuite with dual sinks.
Reclaim your weekends with the simplicity of this low set floor-plan which makes it extremely easy to maintain.
– Easy maintenance private home
– Two living zones
– Open plan kitchen and dining
– Air conditioning
– Breakfast bar
– Security and fly screens
– Master bedroom with walk-through robe and en suite with double sink
– 4th room as office or bedroom
– Internal laundry
– Great outdoor entertaining area
– Uninterrupted views of Karumba Place Park
– Nicely established gardens
– Double electric garage
– Driveway parking
– Easy access onto Sumners Road
– 650m to Centenary Rowing Club, Newcomb Park & Lakers Dragon Boat Club
– 700m to Tigris Street Park & Dog Park (Westlake)
– Short walk to bus stop
– 1.5km to Middle Park State School
– 2.6km to Park Village Shopping Centre (Coles, Cafes, Restaurants, Gym and other shops)
– 2.7km to Goodstart Early Learning Middle Park
– 3.5km to McLeod Country Gold Club