2 Bedroom Apartment with Leafy Outlook
Situated in pleasant Lyons Terrace, this private unit boats a spacious, light and airy open plan layout flowing through to a fabulous private balcony with leafy outlook. Both bedrooms are well appointed with spacious built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans separated by the bathroom.
If it is location you are wanting, this extremely well maintained unit comprising of security intercom entry, 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom and secure remote access parking in open car park will definitely tick all the boxes for the astute buyer and/or investor.
• Well equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances
• Extra linen cupboard for storage
• Generous master bedroom with built-in wardrobe
• Good sized second bedroom with built-in
• Spacious bathroom with internal laundry
• Ceiling fans in both bedrooms
• Spacious balcony
• Air-Conditioning in lounge
• Intercom access to complex
• Secure remote parking in open basement with internal access to building
• Bus 240m walk
• Windsor train station 550m walk
• Royal Brisbane & Woman’s Hospital 1.3km away
• Coles and Lutwyche Shopping Centre 2km away
• Wilston State School & St. Columbas’ Primary School 2.4km away
• Flynn Oval Park & Enoggera Creek Bikeway at the end of the street
• Body Corporate Fees – Approx. $660 per quarter
• Rates & Taxes – Approx. $430 per quarter
• QLD Urban Utilities – Approx. $250 per quarter
Whether you’re looking to add to your investment portfolio or for a place to call home, this well positioned unit is one that you won’t want to miss.
Currently tenanted at $320/week (NRAS), plus receive a tax free NRAS payment of over $11,100 per annum for investors. 2.5 years left on NRAS allocation or option to remove allocation for owner occupier/standard investment. Estimated current market rent $420 pw – $450 pw.