Call First Home buyers or Investors!
PLEASE CONTACT AGENT FOR AN INSPECTION
If you’re looking for a low maintenance investment, within walking distance to all amenities, then you can’t go past this air-conditioned 2 bedroom unit. Recently tenanted for $320/week and now vacant, you can choose to either occupy or invest.
This unit is situated in the sought after leafy suburb of Sherwood just steps away from the local bus stop, and only minutes away from both Sherwood and Corinda train stations. You’ll be spoilt for choice when it comes to shopping with both Sherwood and Oxley precincts boasting supermarkets, bakeries, butchers, plenty of cafés and restaurants, banking services, and several boutique stores for you to enjoy.
For the smart investor, this property offers an excellent low-maintenance investment with a healthy rental yield at $320/week. At $27500+ this neat 2-bedroom, 1-bath, and 1-car garage property within 10 km of the CBD makes for a desirable investment. With easy access to all forms of available public transport, and close to the nearby University of Queensland, demand within this area of Brisbane is always stable year round.
Features of the property include:
* 2 large built-in bedrooms
* split air-conditioning
* Single bathroom with shower, vanity and toilet
* High ceilings and polished timber floors throughout
* Gas cooktop and oven
* Security screens throughout
* Single Garage with storage area
* Personal clothesline
* inbound/outbound bus stop out the front of the complex
* 2 minutes to Sherwood and Corinda train stations
* Just over 10km from the Brisbane CBD
* Among the safest suburbs in Brisbane