UNDER CONTRACT RECORD PRICE
This light and airy residence is lovingly crafted for relaxed family living. This sensational home will leave you in awe with its stunning design and well appointed finishes throughout. Our Sellers love the home, however have now committed to another property. This single level residence really does tick all the boxes for a variety of families and is perfectly located across from parklands in heart of Edenbrooke Estate, Sinnamon Park. Astute purchasers will appreciate the space and privacy the floor plan provides along with practical concepts and quality materials incorporated within.
Soaring 2.7m ceilings welcome you at the entrance and extend throughout the home. Multiple living and dining areas blend seamlessly with the recently renovated kitchen , through to the covered north-facing alfresco area and in-ground pool, but offering separation from the generous and well positioned bedrooms.
The features of the home include but are certainly not limited to:
* 922m2 parcel hidden behind the private entry giving you a peaceful oasis
* Expansive kitchen with Stone bench tops and splashback, AEG appliances including induction cooktop, electric oven, convection microwave and a dishwasher. An abundance of storage with a large breakfast bar.
* Multiple living areas both formal and informal as well as a separate rumpus/media room
* North facing alfresco entertaining area overlooking the large inground pool, yard and cubby house. Side access to the backyard.
* Sensational master suite, perfecting positioned away from the remaining 4 bedrooms offers a luxury ensuite including rainwater shower, freestanding bath and dual vanity. There is also a his/hers walkin robe
* Plantation shutters to the bedrooms and quality window coverings throughout
* Remaining 4 bedrooms are well positioned around the main bathroom and powder room
* Zoned Ducted Air conditioning throughout the home, new LED lighting, and ceiling fans
* Alarm system and security screens throughout
* Family sized laundry with external access
* Double remote garage
* 5000L Rainwater tank, Hills hoist and garden shed
Keeping an eye on children has been made simple with the ability to see the pool and backyard from the kitchen and main living areas. With direct access to Edenbrooke parklands across the road you are spoilt for choice with winding walkways, a playground, picnic/bbq areas, community tennis court, a large lake with birdlife and turtles. Not far away is the Rocks Riverside Parkland district, DFO shopping centre, movie theatres, restaurants and medical facilities.
You will be situated in the catchment areas for a range of public schools, both primary and high. Take advantage of the ease of access via private and public transport to elite schools such as St Aidans Anglican Girls School, Stuartholme, Brigidine College, St Peters Lutheran College, Brisbane Boys College and Ambrose Tracey College. For those who work in the city, the area is well serviced by the council bus network. and there is the option to catch the train to the city from nearby Darra and Oxley stations.
Don’t miss your chance to secure this stunning family residence.