All the hard work is already done for you!
Immersed in a great pocket of Seventeen Mile Rocks this modest post-war home is going to impress any first home buyer, growing and established family or if you have outgrown your current unit/townhouse and need to up-size.
The sellers have just completed renovating this home so the new purchasers don’t have to worry about doing the hard work before moving in. Painted internally, flooring refreshed and a brand new modern kitchen are just a few things that have been updated.
Upstairs positions the main living space which feature a spacious lounge room, combined dining with kitchen, 3 bedrooms and bathroom. The built-in downstairs is fully enclosed with a full-size legal height bedroom, bathroom and multi-purpose room (under legal height) perfect as a lounge, rumpus room, home office or simply for lots of storage.
The flow of this home’s layout creates an open and function-able living but also offers an easy canvas for those wanting to add more to within the 607m2 block. The grassed back yard is a great size and also fully fenced for those with children or pets.
If you have been struggling to fit all your cars, caravan or boat on your current property then this driveway is going to be an ease of mind for you with its double carport and plenty of space behind.
Situated in an highly desirable pocket of Seventeen Mile Rocks, this excellent home is in a quiet and family-friendly neighbourhood. Close to great parks, quality schools, Mt Ommaney Shopping Centre and many more useful amenities. You aren’t too far from city either being only a 20 minute drive away.
Why this home will tick a lot of your property search boxes:
– Renovated and updated ready to move in
– Double-storey home
– Breezy front patio
– Freshly painted
– Re-polished timber flooring
– Brand new modern kitchen
– Air conditioning
– Good sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
– Bathroom upstairs and downstairs
– Bath tub
– Multi-purpose room or second living room downstairs
– Internal laundry
– NBN available
– Fly screens
– Fully fenced
– Grassed back yard
– Garden shed
– Double carport
– Extra driveway parking space for cars, boat or caravan.
* Quality schooling nearby including early learning, primary and secondary
* 1.5km to Rocks Riverside Park
* 3.5km to Mt Ommaney Shopping Centre (ALDI, Coles, Woolworths, Restaurants, 8 Street eateries and other shops)
* Less than 5 minutes walk (approx 400m) Fremont Street Park, Delapine Grove Park and Delapine Place dog off-leash park
* Short 5 minute walk to bus stop
* 1km to Farmers market
* 2km to Oxley Station
* Golf courses nearby