Largest block in Verandah Estate – with private bushland outlook
You and your family will love living in this quiet and secluded sought after pocket of Seventeen Mile Rocks. This contemporary home will satisfy all the needs of a modern family with plenty of space to escape, entertain, play, relax and cook up a storm.
The many highlights of the home include a spacious open plan living and dining area which flows seamlessly to the outdoor covered entertainment deck, overlooking a private and leafy landscaped garden, inground saltwater pool, providing a low maintenance sanctuary. The front media/rumpus room is nicely separated from the other living areas to allow the kids to be kids without disturbing others, or the adults a quiet area to watch a movie in peace. The gourmet kitchen offers ceaserstone benchtops, plenty of drawers and storage space along with an island breakfast bar with enough room to seat up to six. There are stainless steel cooking appliances including a 900mm gas cook top, new electric pyro (self cleaning) wall oven and plumbed in large fridge space. Watching the children in the pool and backyard has been made easy with a window over the kitchen sink overlooking both.
There are four bedrooms, the Master suite is at one end featuring a large well appointed walk-in robe and an ensuite, featuring a double vanity, separate toilet and large shower. The three other bedrooms are all of excellent size offering built in robes and lots of space for desks and toys. Off the main living areas and kitchen you will also find a multipurpose living area which can be utilised as a home office or children’s playroom. The main bathroom features a separate shower, vanity and bath. There is also a centrally located powder room for guests.
This elegant home is situated in the architecturally appealing Verandah Estate at the end of Fort Road thereby offering easy walking access to The Rocks Riverside Park, Bus stops, numerous Daycare centres, Dog parks, playgrounds and Oxley Train Station. Other facilities nearby include Canossa Private hospital, both primary and secondary schools, Western and Ipswich Motorways, numerous shopping precincts and restaurants. An inspection of this quality property is a must to fully appreciate the true beauty of this wonderful home. With new carpets, paint, and window coverings there is nothing left to do, but move in and enjoy this beautiful location.
Other Key features include:
* 1095m2 private block
* Solar power (45 Solar panels generating up to 10kW) and 3 Phase power
* Fresh neutral tones throughout, with high quality fixtures and finishes
* High ceilings throughout main living area, kitchen and master suite
* Practical and recently updated family sized laundry with external access
* Split air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout the home
* Nest security cameras and screens
* Energy efficient lighting
* Large storage cupboards throughout the home
* Double remote lock-up garage plus room to park two cars under the external sail
* Fully fenced yard with side gates
* 5000L water tank and irrigation system
* workshop and storage area
* Elevated position with private bushland outlook
* Light sensor activated night lighting along steps at side of house
* Gazebo with adjustable louvered shade area at rear
* 60 inch wall mounted Samsung Smart TV in bedroom
* Pool lights with 40 different coloured combinations
* Glass bead back flush filter for pool
* Sealed garage floor