Larger Than Usual Townhouse
4/44 Holland Crescent – UNDER CONTRACT.
6/44 Holland Crescent – UNDER CONTRACT.
5/44 Holland Crescent – UNDER CONTRACT.
2/44 Holland Crescent – Available – First open home Saturday 9th April.
These beautiful, modern townhouses have been placed right in the middle of all the great amenities Capalaba has to offer. Within walking distance to Capalaba Central Shopping Mall, Capalaba Park and Capalaba busway, Primary and High School and a child care centre across the road, this property is impressive!
Each townhouse with 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms and a lockup garage, these stylish townhouses, truly is the perfect blend of convenience and class.
– Air-conditioned open plan living downstairs with vitrified tiles
– High ceilings
– Block wall build
– Covered patio for those who love to entertain
– Spacious outdoor area
– King-sized ensuited main bedroom with generous built-in wardrobe and air-conditioning
– 2nd & 3rd bedrooms queen sized with built-in robes & ceiling fans
– Modern kitchen with loads of bench and cupboard space, stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
– Separate laundry
– 3rd toilet / powder room downstairs
– Main bathroom with bathtub
– Single garage with remote door opener with internal access
– Pet friendly complex (upon Body Corp approval)
– Direct access from back of complex to Taurus Road Park
**Please note pictures are indicative only and may have been taken of similar unit in complex. The property is sold unfurnished. Virtual staging is for indicative purposes only**
Current Rental Return: $480 per week.
Current Rental Appraisal: $520-$530 per week.
Current Lease End Date: 24th October 2022.
Redland City Council Rates: $328.00.
Water Rates: $210.00.
Body Corp Fees: $691.75.
(Approx. based off previous bills per quarter).