Walk to Bus Stops, Train Station and Wesley Hospital
An attractive opportunity for investors or owner-occupiers looking to be in convenient and sought-after inner-city suburb, Auchenflower!
Situated on the top floor of ‘Heritage Row’ this spacious and solid unit has some great features not often seen in a property this size.
Featuring a large open plan air-conditioned living and dining area that opens onto the outdoor entertaining balcony.
The bright & sunny kitchen features plenty of cupboard space, breakfast bar and dishwasher.
Both bedrooms are of a good size to suit many and would fit queen-sized beds. The main bedroom also with split system air-conditioning.
To top it all off other features include security screens and secure two car accommodation, all within walking distance to shops, cafes and Auchenflower train station.
Unit 6 features:
– Top floor unit offering views and extra privacy
– Open plan living and dining space
– Outdoor balcony (North-West facing)
– Air conditioning in living room and master bedroom
– U shaped kitchen with Dishwasher and stainless steel Westinghouse stove/oven
– Bathroom with bathtub
– Internal built-in laundry space
– Built-in wardrobes
– Security/fly screens
– Block out blinds
– Foxtel point
– NBN ready
– TWO secure car spaces
– Visitors parking available for guests
– Drive in via Dixon Street
– Currently rented at $380 per week
* 20m to Bus Stop
* 480m to Auchenflower Train Station
* 700m to The Wesley Hospital
* 1.5km to IGA Marketplace Milton and Park Road dining options
* Walking distance to Dunmore Park and Milton Park
* Numerous Primary and Secondary schools nearby
* 1.3km to Regatta Hotel
* 1.4km to Toowong Village
* 2.5km to Suncorp Stadium
* Approx. 3.5-4km to Brisbane City, South Bank and West End
* 5km to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre
* 5.5km to UQ