Boutique Complex of 8 Units & Low Body Corp Fees
Only a short walk from Gaythorne’s emerging Café culture this unit represents amazing value for homeowners and investors alike!
The large open plan living and dining area opens out onto the spacious balcony that takes full advantage of this units elevated position. The large modern kitchen is complete with stone bench tops as well as modern stainless appliances. The large corner pantry offers more storage space than similar units on the market.
The master bedroom has a good sized built-in wardrobe and full sized ensuite that is sure to please. There is a powerful split system air-conditioner in the living area as well as ceiling fans in both bedrooms to keep things nice and cool. The second bedroom is full size and has large built-in wardrobes as well as easy access to the large main bathroom.
• Open plan dining and living areas
• Modern Kitchen with quality fixtures and fittings
• Main bedroom with built-in wardrobe & ensuite – direct access to balcony with double glazed sliding door
• Split system air conditioning in living room & ceiling fans in both bedrooms
• Second bedroom with built-in wardrobe
• Boasting plenty of natural light
• Walk to Gaythorne Train Station and local shops
• Single Car Park
• Secure building with intercom system
• Within a boutique complex of 8, built in 2014
• Just 8.2km to Brisbane CBD
• Low Body Corporate: approx. $575 / quarter
• Council rates: approx. $430 / quarter
• Water: approx. $270 p/q
• Rental Appraisal: $440 pw – $460 pw