1 Minute Away From The Bay - Executive Family Home - Bring the Boat!
With the area truly emerging with upcoming developments there is little wonder why so many are rushing to move to the bayside.
Positioned just six houses away from the local park and bayside, this could be the comfortable, spacious and centrally located family home you’ve been searching for. Sure to tick all the boxes, the two-storey layout boasts five generous bedrooms, multiple living areas and room to entertain guests in absolute comfort.
The open-plan kitchen is set in the heart of the home and will delight anyone who loves to cook while the avid host will be drawn outside to the outdoor area. Here, you can kick back with friends and admire views over the low-maintenance yard as the kids splash in the in-ground pool. There’s also a patio where you can relax with your coffee or bask in the sunshine on cool winter mornings.
Heading up the internal timber stairs sits an additional lounge room, four bedrooms with built-in robes and the master boasts a walk-through robe and a well-appointed ensuite. Bonus features on the upper level include the private balcony and extra deck with relaxing views. The fifth room downstairs would be perfect as an office for those who work from home while ducted air-conditioning ensures climate-controlled living no matter the weather outside. Completing this impressive layout is a 3-car lock garage with drive-through access to the rear yard with a garden shed.
This home is nestled within a peaceful location yet is only moments from everything you could ever need. A short walk down the street will take you to the picturesque Orchard Beach Foreshore plus there are bus stops and parks nearby. Families will love living less than five minutes from the Redland Bay State School and the vibrant heart of Redland Bay. For those who commute into the city, you can be in the Brisbane CBD in just 50 minutes by car.
– Open plan layout throughout the home
– Ducted air conditioning throughout
– Formal lounge and dining room downstairs with an additional lounge room upstairs
– Tiled open plan kitchen, meals area and living
– Modern kitchen with dishwasher, breakfast bar and good amount of storage
– Master bedroom with walk-through robe and en suite
– 2 private balconies on upper level
– 3 full bathrooms
– Internal laundry
– Triple garage with drive through access to back
– Garden shed
– Fully fenced
– Electric hot water
– NBN ready
– 2 minutes to IGA Redland Heights
– 5 minutes to upcoming new Woolworths development of previous Redland Bay Village
– 8 minutes to Victoria Point Shopping Centre (Woolworths, Coles, restaurants and other specialty stores)
– Numerous parks nearby
– Close to quality schools and early learning centres
– Convenient access to Moreton Bay, Stradbroke Island and other surrounding islands.
– 15 minutes to Redland Hospital
– 15 minutes to Sirromet Wines
– 45 minutes to Gold Coast
If this is the home you have been waiting for then please call Prue right away for more information.