Live the Terrace lifestyle!
Petrie Terrace embodies character and charm with a rich history reaching back to before the 1880s. With an eclectic blend of old-world charm, colonial heritage, and modern style this prestigious enclave is alive and vibrant.
Easy walking distance to Brisbane’s Grammar schools, the heart of the CBD itself, Suncorp Stadium, the refreshed Paddington Terraces, Roma Street Parkland, the new Cross River Rail Station and proposed Brisbane Live precinct set to host the Brisbane 2032 Olympics.
Petrie Terrace has a story to tell and 91 Princess St has a rich chapter to add. Built in circa 1910 this charming home is set in one of Petrie Terrace’s most tightly held streets in a highly sought after pocket.
The cottage boasts high ceilings both bedrooms which are a generous size. The eat in kitchen offers great functionality whilst the back deck and courtyard offer an inner city tranquil setting perfect for entertaining or relaxing with a glass of wine. Whether you are planning to raise and build your dream or move in immediately and take advantage of the lifestyle Petrie Terrace offers this home is a must inspect.
– Prime opportunity to raise and build your dream home
– Beautiful cottage features
– 2 large bedrooms (main with airconditioning)
– Eat in Kitchen with gas cooking
– Bathroom with bathtub
– Under house parking for 2 cars and ample storage
– Extra Off street parking in driveway
– Entertainers back deck with private courtyard
– Low maintenance block
– Rental Appraisal of $500 per week
– Property is vacant and ready for settlement
– Brand new roof installed this year
Attend one of our mid week twilight viewings, Saturday’s viewings or call Omar Hamid today for your private inspection.
* All information in the advertisement has been published with the best intentions. However we can not guarantee as to the accuracy of information provided. We recommend that purchasers conduct their own enquiries and searches.