Great location near heart of Ipswich
Another happy client in Darling Street WOODEND with prudence-lam! If you’re thinking of selling, or curious to know what your property is worth why not arrange a time to chat about your property. Simply complete our request an appraisal form.
– Freshly painted inside
– Brand new carpet
– NBN ready
– High ceilings
– Ceiling fans
– LARGE bedrooms
– Traditional casement windows
– Walk-in shower and separate toilet
– Neat kitchen and bathroom
– Laundry room
– Built-in clothes line
– Lock up garage with handy side access into home
– Fully fenced
– Under house storage
– BOSCH gas hot water
You will be impressed with the amount of space and options this home can offer to the potential savvy purchaser.
Recently freshened up, the new owner can move in straight away to appreciate the newly painted interior and brand new carpet.
Located on the corner of Darling and Waghorn Street this places the home only meters away from the heart of Ipswich City where you will be moments from shops, restaurants, bars, public transport, schools and Ipswich Hospital, yet still tucked away from the hustle and bustle.
It is also very convenient to get into Brisbane or Gold Coast via Brisbane Street and the M5 freeway. Alternatively the train station is only a short walk away.
Perfectly suited for first home buyers, couples, small families or investors.
Sitting on a corner block also creates a fantastic opportunity to secure a commercial/office space in an excellent location offering great exposure. The front entrance greets you to a potential reception or waiting area with the three large rooms which can be utilised as offices, beauty or consulting rooms etc. *Subject to councils approval*
The 405m2 block offers a great amount of space inside and a good sized yard enough to enjoy but not a burden to maintain.
– 100m to Ipswich Grammar School and close to other Primary & Secondary Schools
– 700m to Ipswich CBD
– Approx 900m to Coles Ipswich and other shops, restaurants, cinema, chemist + more
– 900m to Ipswich Railway Station
– 1.1km to Ipswich Hospital
– 1.2km to St Andrew’s Ipswich Private Hospital
– Walking distance to restaurants, cafes, parks, gym and shops
– 40 minutes drive to Brisbane City
– 2.3km to University of South Queensland (USQ) Ipswich campus
Rental appraisal available request.
CALL PRUE NOW FOR A PRIVATE INSPECTION OR IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.