Ground Floor Apartment with Large Entertaining Area + 2 Secure Car Parks
Act fast to secure this ground level executive inner-city apartment that is ideally set in a sought-after modern complex in the heart of vibrant East Brisbane.
The apartment features premium contemporary appointments throughout, and the open-plan living/dining area flows onto a generous covered balcony + bonus courtyard that’s perfect for entertaining before you head out to the huge range of nearby restaurants and bars. You can also walk to shops, cafes and The Gabba, and there’s a bus stop around the corner for a quick ride into the CBD.
Consider the Features:
– New carpets installed less than a year ago throughout – the apartment is in immaculate condition
– Lift access in the building & Intercom System
– Split-system air conditioning in living room and master bedroom
– Living/dining area flows on to the generous covered balcony + additional courtyard
– 2 x secure car parks
– Stylish modern kitchen with stone bench tops and s/steel appliances including dishwasher
– Master bedroom features large walk-in robe and immaculate ensuite with large shower
– Second courtyard off master bedroom
– Good-sized second bedroom with built-in robe
– Modern main bathroom with shower over bath, stone-top vanity and floor-to-ceiling tiles
– Laundry facilities are discretely combined in the main bathroomAct fast to secure this executive inner-city apartment that is ideally set in a sought-after modern complex in the heart of vibrant East Brisbane.
This stunning apartment will be popular among city professionals, first-home buyers and savvy investors alike, so act fast and ensure you’re first in line to see it.
Falling within the East Brisbane State School and Coorparoo Secondary College catchment areas, this apartment is also a short drive from Anglican Church Grammar School, Saint Joseph’s Primary School and Somerville House.
Currently tenanted at $369/week (NRAS) until 13 June 21, plus receive a tax free NRAS payment of over $11,100 per annum – Equates to approximately $582/week! 1 year left on NRAS allocation or option to remove allocation for owner occupiers/standard investment. Non NRAS return $450-$460 pw.
Body Corp – approx. $997 per quarter
Water – approx. $225 Per Quarter
Rates – approx. $400 Per Quarter