Stylish Inner-City Living with City Views
The apartment features premium contemporary appointments throughout, and the open-plan living/dining area flows onto a generous covered balcony with city views that’s perfect for entertaining before you head out to the huge range of nearby restaurants and bars. You can also walk to shops, cafes and The Gabba, and there’s a bus stop around the corner for a quick ride into the CBD.
Consider the Features:
– Lift access in the building & Intercom System
– Split-system air conditioning in living room and master bedroom
– Living/dining area flows on to the generous covered balcony
– 1 x secure car park
– Stylish modern kitchen with stone bench tops and s/steel appliances including dishwasher
– Master bedroom features large walk-in robe and immaculate ensuite with large shower
– Good-sized second bedroom with built-in robe
– Modern main bathroom with shower over bath, stone-top vanity and floor-to-ceiling tiles
– Laundry facilities are discretely combined in the main bathroom
This stunning apartment will be popular among city professionals, first-home buyers and savvy investors alike, so act fast and ensure you’re first in line to see it.
Falling within the East Brisbane State School and Coorparoo Secondary College catchment areas, this apartment is also a short drive from Anglican Church Grammar School, Saint Joseph’s Primary School and Somerville House.
Currently tenanted at $368/week (NRAS), plus receive a tax free NRAS payment of over $11,100 per annum – Equates to approximately $582/week! 1 year left on NRAS allocation or option to remove allocation for owner occupiers/standard investment. Non NRAS return $450-$460 pw.
Body Corp – approx. $997 per quarter
Water – approx. $225 Per Quarter
Rates – approx. $400 Per Quarter