Modern lifestyle with swimming pool in a prime Riverhills location
Gorgeously tucked in one of Riverhills’ quiet residential areas is a modern resort-style home that is a dream come true for a family that loves to entertain. From its visually striking brick exterior to the array of immaculate finishes that bring distinction to its interiors, no detail has been overlooked in the curation of this masterpiece.
Bursting with contemporary features, this home offers three good-sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and soft carpet floors, serviced by one fully equipped bathroom with a toilet, vanity sink, bath and separate shower.
Everyday life of comfort and entertainment centres around the bright open-plan space off the entry, with gleaming timber floors, that is thoughtfully dedicated to the kitchen, dining and living areas. Indulge in your passion for cooking by the modern kitchen island while contributing to dinner table conversations with loved ones. This interactive space will make you smile.
Flip the timber French doors open and step outside the large undercover patio where you can enjoy a glass of wine in the open air while admiring the sight of the rest of the family having a blast in the huge pool embraced by feature pebbles.
At the front of the home is a long driveway that leads to a carport that can accommodate up to two vehicles. With so many desirable features, this will not last long on the market. Don’t miss out!
Consider the features;
– Double Carport + off street parking
– Large Fully Fenced Backyard
– Swimming Pool
– Near new kitchen with dishwasher
– Polished wooden floors for easy maintenance in living areas
– Modern Bathroom
– Generous sized bedrooms
– Built-In Wardrobes
– Large Undercover Entertaining area
– Security screens throughout
– NBN ready
* Close to numerous schools, parks and public transport
* 2km to Metro Middle Park Shopping Centre (Coles and other amenities)
* 3km to McLeod Country Golf Club
* 4km to Mt Ommaney Shopping Centre
* 7km to Jindalee DFO
* 22 minutes to Brisbane City
Council Rates – $366 per quarter
Water Rates – 190 per quarter