Luxurious family home exudes style and elegance - Less than 20 minutes to CBD
Bursting with style and elegance, this beautifully renovated home is ready for you to simply move in and enjoy.
Appealing inside and out, this well-appointed home is an original 1900’s workers cottage moved from Spring Hill in the 90’s which has recently undergone a complete 12 month renovation by the award-winning designer builders – Spencer Constructions. A charming porch with ornate fretwork and a timber deck welcomes you home, inviting you to step inside and discover the perfect blend of traditional charm and modern luxury.
A vast open-plan living space opens before you with a high ceiling overhead and an abundance of natural light. A fireplace ensures a cosy ambience while the crisp neutral colour scheme allows the lush views to shine through.
The Hamptons-style gourmet kitchen awaits the home chef with beautiful Caesarstone benchtops, Falcon chefs oven with 5-burner gas stove, Miele dishwasher, clever storage solutions, walk-in pantry and complete with a server window that connects to the large covered deck with magic views overlooking Chapel Hill and Kenmore. The spectacular outdoor entertaining space features insulated walls, ceiling fan and plumbed-in gas, the perfect spot to entertain your guests day and night, all year round.
Two bedrooms and a bathroom are housed on this level while the owner’s suite enjoys its own private ground-level position. Complete with a walk-in robe, a luxe ensuite and access to a patio, this is a true retreat ready for you to relax at the end of the day.
A large fenced yard is ready for those with kids and pets and, if you have always wanted a pool, there is plenty of room to accommodate one (STCA). This picture-perfect property is located just steps from Sutling Street Park with a walking trail that meanders along the Brisbane River and through lush parklands.
You can also walk to the Kenmore Plaza Shopping Centre with your local supermarket and tavern while schools and kindergartens are all within easy reach. If you commute to the city, you can be there within 20 minutes while Brisbane’s best attractions from Southbank to the museum and art gallery are all only a quick drive away.
Breakdown of features:
– Open plan living, dining and kitchen
– Fantastic entertainers deck with views
– Front patio
– Air conditioning and ceiling fans through out
– Modern kitchen Caesarstone benchtops, Miele dishwasher, Gas cooking, clever storage and walk-in pantry
– Plumbed gas to balcony for BBQ
– Fire place
– Both bathrooms with subway vertical tiles and Gareth Ashton tapwear
– Understairs storage
– Internal laundry room
– Spotted gum timber flooring downstairs
– New wiring and plumbing throughout
– NBN ready
– Carport and off-street parking
– Solar panel hot water
– Low maintenance garden
– Fully fenced backyard
* Quick access onto Moggill Road and Western freeway
* Exclusive catchment to some of Brisbane’s most desired schools
* Low-traffic street
* 400m (approx. 5 minute walk) for bus stop to City
* 500m to Kenmore Plaza Shopping Centre (Woolworths, ALDI), Shops, Restaurants and The Kenmore Tavern
* Close to parks and Mount coot-Tha tracks/lookout
* 15-20 minutes to Brisbane City
* 2.5km to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre
This beautiful cottage is a little piece of Paddington & Red Hill right here in sought-after Chapel Hill. You can move straight in with the only job to do is to make it your own.